The mechanics of QED
Each boy will choose a number of QED activities, depending upon his Year Group and complete the relevant QED Options Form.
- Year 7 boys will have their own set "Taster Menu" during their first year at QEGS
- Years 8 to 10 will complete five QED activities during the academic year
- Year 11 will complete four QED activities (Q1-Q4) allowing them to utilise Q5 for GCSE revision
- Year 12 will complete four QED activities and follow a bespoke course in Q5. Independent study is only available to Y13 as a Sixth Form Approved Alternative Activity
- Year 13 will complete four QED activities (Q1-Q4) allowing them to utilise Q5 for A-level revision
Carefully read the wide range of choices on offer and then select your Top 10 choices (ranked 1 to 10). Completed Options Forms must be returned to Form Tutors.
- Number of QED activities chosen will be dependent upon year group
- Team sports for Years 11-13 will run as normal, complemented by QED
- Some Qs will be seasonal due to their very nature